Simulation of cyclic dynamics in isothermal gas-solid reaction systems effects of the frequency of sinusoidal perturbation in the bulk gas concentration
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1978 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 323–329, June 1978
How to Cite
Fan, L. T., Fan, L.-S. and Miyanami, K. (1978), Simulation of cyclic dynamics in isothermal gas-solid reaction systems effects of the frequency of sinusoidal perturbation in the bulk gas concentration. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 56: 323–329. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450560309
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1978
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 1977
- Engineering Experiment Station of Kansas State University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!