Kinetics of nitrobenzene hydrogenation using a gel entrapped palladium catalyst
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1978 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 340–345, June 1978
How to Cite
Tong, S. B., O'Driscoll, K. F. and Rempel, G. L. (1978), Kinetics of nitrobenzene hydrogenation using a gel entrapped palladium catalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 56: 340–345. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450560311
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 1978
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 1977
- National Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!