Based on a paper presented at the Fifth Canadian Catalysis Symposium, Calgary, Alberta, October 26–27, 1977.
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1978 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 711–715, December 1978
How to Cite
George, Z. M. (1978), Poisoning and regeneration of claus alumina catalysts. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 56: 711–715. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450560610
Contribution No. 942 from the Alberta Research Council.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 1978
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1978
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!