A numerical technique for the estimation of critical constants and of Lennard-Jones (12–6) parameters. Application to tetramethyl and tetraethyl compounds
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1979 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 349–354, June 1979
How to Cite
Rummens, F. H. A. and Rajan, S. (1979), A numerical technique for the estimation of critical constants and of Lennard-Jones (12–6) parameters. Application to tetramethyl and tetraethyl compounds. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 57: 349–354. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450570317
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 1979
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 1978
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1977
- National Research Council
- University of Regina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!