Modelling radiation interception by strongly clumped vegetation — a combined monte-carlo and analytical model
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1981 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 195–200, April 1981
How to Cite
Whitfield, D. W. A. (1981), Modelling radiation interception by strongly clumped vegetation — a combined monte-carlo and analytical model. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 59: 195–200. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450590210
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1980
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!