Co-current stratified flow of immiscible liquids: Velocity distribution and pressure gradient in the laminar-laminar and laminar-turbulent regimes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1981 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 668–676, December 1981
How to Cite
Wang, C. C.-C. and Charles, M. E. (1981), Co-current stratified flow of immiscible liquids: Velocity distribution and pressure gradient in the laminar-laminar and laminar-turbulent regimes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 59: 668–676. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450590604
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!