Deactivation studies of nickel catalysts used in the methanation of carbon monoxide
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1982 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 4–10, February 1982
How to Cite
Bajpai, P. K., Bakhshi, N. N. and Mathews, J. F. (1982), Deactivation studies of nickel catalysts used in the methanation of carbon monoxide. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 60: 4–10. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450600102
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 1981
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1980
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!