Transformation of propene into acrylonitrile with nitric oxide over nickel oxide alumina catalyst in a continuous stirred tank reactor
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1982 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 411–417, June 1982
How to Cite
Agbebavi, J. T., Rouleau, D. and Pajonk, G. (1982), Transformation of propene into acrylonitrile with nitric oxide over nickel oxide alumina catalyst in a continuous stirred tank reactor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 60: 411–417. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450600312
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 1982
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 1980
- Cooporation France-Qukbec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!