This paper was presented at the Eighth Canadian Symposium on Catalysis held in Waterloo, Ontario in May, 1982.
Evidence for bulk-phase nitrogen dissolution in iron in catalytic ammonia synthesis†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1982 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 809–811, December 1982
How to Cite
Jain, A. K., Hudgins, R. R. and Silveston, P. L. (1982), Evidence for bulk-phase nitrogen dissolution in iron in catalytic ammonia synthesis. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 60: 809–811. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450600613
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1982
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 1982
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!