Now with Husky Oil Operations Ltd. Lloydminister. Saskatchewan S9V 0Z8.
The effect of air distribution on the induced air flotation of fine oil in water emulsions
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1983 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 541–547, August 1983
How to Cite
Van Ham, N. J. M., Behie, L. A. and Svrcek, W. Y. (1983), The effect of air distribution on the induced air flotation of fine oil in water emulsions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 61: 541–547. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450610408
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 1983
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!