A publication of the University of Calgary Immobilized Cell Biotechnology Group
The production of the antibiotic patulin in a three phase fluidized bed reactor: II. Longevity of the biocatalyst†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1984 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 120–124, February 1984
How to Cite
Berk, D., Behie, L. A., Jones, A., Lesser, B. H. and Maurice Gaucher, G. (1984), The production of the antibiotic patulin in a three phase fluidized bed reactor: II. Longevity of the biocatalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 62: 120–124. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450620119
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 1983
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 1983
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 1983
- NSERC. Grant Number: G-0639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!