Experimental design techniques applied to the domtar dryformer
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1984 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 209–217, April 1984
How to Cite
Grandmaison, E. W., Kerr, R. B. and Robillard, M. (1984), Experimental design techniques applied to the domtar dryformer. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 62: 209–217. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450620208
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 1983
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!