Comparisons of the yields and properties of the oil products from direct thermochemical biomass liquefaction processes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 99–104, February 1985
How to Cite
Beckman, D. and Elliott, D. C. (1985), Comparisons of the yields and properties of the oil products from direct thermochemical biomass liquefaction processes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 99–104. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630116
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 1984
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 1984
- National Research Council of Canada and the United States Department of Energy
- International Energy Agency, Forestry Energy, Cooperative Project D-I, Biomass Liquefaction Test Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!