Equilibria of H2S and CO2 in triethanolamine solutions
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 122–125, February 1985
How to Cite
Jou, F.-Y., Otto, F. D. and Mather, A. E. (1985), Equilibria of H2S and CO2 in triethanolamine solutions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 122–125. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630119
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 1984
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 1984
- Amoco Production Company, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!