Note To The Editor
Isobaric vapor—liquid equilibrium in binary mixtures of m- and p-xylenes with cyclohexene and cyclohexanone
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 344–347, April 1985
How to Cite
Comelli, F. and Francesconi, R. (1985), Isobaric vapor—liquid equilibrium in binary mixtures of m- and p-xylenes with cyclohexene and cyclohexanone. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 344–347. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630225
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 1984
- Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
- Progetto Finalizzato Chimica Fine e Secondaria. Grant Number: 82.00596.95.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!