Effects of interaction between circulating or oscillating droplets on drop formation, free fall, and mass transfer
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 390–398, June 1985
How to Cite
Skelland, A. H. P. and Vasti, N. C. (1985), Effects of interaction between circulating or oscillating droplets on drop formation, free fall, and mass transfer. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 390–398. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630306
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!