Note to the Editor
Gas absorption accompanied by an instantaneous irreversible reaction in laminar falling films of pseudoplastic liquids
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 522–524, June 1985
How to Cite
Hikita, H., Ishimi, K. and Koroyasu, S. (1985), Gas absorption accompanied by an instantaneous irreversible reaction in laminar falling films of pseudoplastic liquids. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 522–524. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630323
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 1984
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!