Further aspects of powdered poplar wood liquefaction by aqueous pyrolysis
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1985 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 627–633, August 1985
How to Cite
Boocock, D. G. B. and Sherman, K. M. (1985), Further aspects of powdered poplar wood liquefaction by aqueous pyrolysis. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 63: 627–633. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450630415
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 1984
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 1984
- Energy, Mines and Resources
- Imperial Oil
- Ontario BILD program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!