Rate and selectivity modification in fischer—tropsch synthesis over charcoal supported molybdenum by forced concentration cycling
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1986 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 260–266, April 1986
How to Cite
Dun, J.-W. and Gulari, E. (1986), Rate and selectivity modification in fischer—tropsch synthesis over charcoal supported molybdenum by forced concentration cycling. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 64: 260–266. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450640215
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 1985
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!