Visiting scholar from Dalian Institute of Technology of the People's Republic of China.
Gas holdup and pressure drop for air-water flow through plate bubble columns
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1986 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 387–392, June 1986
How to Cite
Chen, B. H., Yang, N. S. and Mcmillan, A. F. (1986), Gas holdup and pressure drop for air-water flow through plate bubble columns. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 64: 387–392. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450640305
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 1985
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 1985
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!