Catalytic wood liquefaction using a hydrogen donor solvent
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1986 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 775–780, October 1986
How to Cite
Araya, P. E., Droguett, S. E., Neuburg, H. J. and Badilla-Ohlbaum, R. (1986), Catalytic wood liquefaction using a hydrogen donor solvent. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 64: 775–780. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450640509
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 1986
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 1984
- Department of Development of Research of the University of Chile. Grant Number: 1-1777-8424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!