Dilute acid depolymerization of cellulose in aqueous phase: Experimental evidence of the significant presence of soluble oligomeric intermediates
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1986 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 781–786, October 1986
How to Cite
Abatzoglov, N., Bouchard, J., Chornet, E. and Overend, R. P. (1986), Dilute acid depolymerization of cellulose in aqueous phase: Experimental evidence of the significant presence of soluble oligomeric intermediates. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 64: 781–786. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450640510
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 1986
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 1985
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (Canada)
- National Research Council (Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!