Mathematical model for process design and simulation of dephlegmators (partial condensers) for binary mixtures
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1987 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 559–564, August 1987
How to Cite
Cave, S. D., Mazzarotta, B. and Sebastiani, E. (1987), Mathematical model for process design and simulation of dephlegmators (partial condensers) for binary mixtures. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 65: 559–564. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450650405
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 1986
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!