Enzymatic hydrolysis of a Populus deltoides Substrate from a Thermo-mechanical Treatment of Medium Consistency Slurries
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1987 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 689–692, August 1987
How to Cite
ČApek-MÉNard, E., Preiss, B., Bouchard, J., Chornet, E., Jaulin, L. and Overend, R. P. (1987), Enzymatic hydrolysis of a Populus deltoides Substrate from a Thermo-mechanical Treatment of Medium Consistency Slurries. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 65: 689–692. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450650427
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 1986
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1986
- UniversitC de Sherbrooke, NRC, NSERC and Energie et Ressources (Quebec)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!