Cooling exothermic catalytic fixed bed reactors: Co-current versus countercurrent operation in a methanol conversion reactor
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1987 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 1021–1026, December 1987
How to Cite
Ravella, A. and De Lasa, H. (1987), Cooling exothermic catalytic fixed bed reactors: Co-current versus countercurrent operation in a methanol conversion reactor. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 65: 1021–1026. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450650620
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 1987
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!