Based on paper presented at Symposium on Fouling of Heat Exchangers, 36th Canadian Chemical Engineering Conference, Sarnia, Ontario, October 5-8, 1986.
Particle transport in fouling caused by kaolin-water suspensions on copper tubes†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1988 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 36–41, February 1988
How to Cite
Melo, L. F. and Pinheiro, J. D. (1988), Particle transport in fouling caused by kaolin-water suspensions on copper tubes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 66: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450660105
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!