High pressure phase equilibria in the carbon dioxide - n-Hexadecane and carbon dioxide — water systems
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1988 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 319–323, April 1988
How to Cite
D'souza, R., Patrick, J. R. and Teja, A. S. (1988), High pressure phase equilibria in the carbon dioxide - n-Hexadecane and carbon dioxide — water systems. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 66: 319–323. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450660221
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 1987
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 1986
- Philip Morris, USA, Research Center, Richmond, VA 23261.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!