Characterization of dilute and dense phase vertical upflow gas-solid transport based on average concentration and velocity data
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1989 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 10–16, February 1989
How to Cite
Mok, S. L. K., Bergougnou, M. A., Molodtsof, Y. and Large, J.-F. (1989), Characterization of dilute and dense phase vertical upflow gas-solid transport based on average concentration and velocity data. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 67: 10–16. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450670103
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 1988
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!