Maleic anhydride formation from 1, 3-butadiene oxidation over a vanadia molybdate catalyst
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1989 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 423–431, June 1989
How to Cite
Lang, X., Hudgins, R. R. and Silveston, P. L. (1989), Maleic anhydride formation from 1, 3-butadiene oxidation over a vanadia molybdate catalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 67: 423–431. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450670312
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1988
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- R.R.H. and P.L.S.
- Professor H. Hofmann of the University of Erlangen. X.L. was a recipient of a scholarship from the P.R.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!