Maleic anhydride formation from 1, 3-butadiene oxidation over a vanadia molybdate catalyst
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1989 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 423–431, June 1989
How to Cite
Lang, X., Hudgins, R. R. and Silveston, P. L. (1989), Maleic anhydride formation from 1, 3-butadiene oxidation over a vanadia molybdate catalyst. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 67: 423–431. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450670312
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 1988
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 1988
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1988
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- R.R.H. and P.L.S.
- Professor H. Hofmann of the University of Erlangen. X.L. was a recipient of a scholarship from the P.R.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!