The paper is intended in commemoration of our colleague and friend Erhard G. Christoffel (deceased 13 December, 1985) who initiated this work as part of the diploma work of his students, K.-P. Henze and G. de Joung in the Institute of Isotopes. The material is published now that additional measurements have been carried out.
Reaction of thiophene on CoMo/A12O3 catalysts of various loading at low hydrogen excess†
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1990 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 455–464, June 1990
How to Cite
Manninger, I., Paál, Z., Henze, K. P. and De Joung, G. (1990), Reaction of thiophene on CoMo/A12O3 catalysts of various loading at low hydrogen excess. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 68: 455–464. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450680316
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 1989
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 1989
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!