Mechanism, onset and intensity of surface aeration in geometrically-similar, sparged, agitated vessels
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1991 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 916–926, August 1991
How to Cite
Veljković, V. B., Bicok, K. M. and Simonović, D. M. (1991), Mechanism, onset and intensity of surface aeration in geometrically-similar, sparged, agitated vessels. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 69: 916–926. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450690414
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!