Selectivity improvement using alternate flushing and reactant cycle steps
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1991 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1121–1125, October 1991
How to Cite
Lang, X. .-S., Silveston, P. L. and Hudgins, R. R. (1991), Selectivity improvement using alternate flushing and reactant cycle steps. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 69: 1121–1125. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450690511
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 1991
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!