The effects of arsenic and lead impurities on the current efficiency and deposit composition in alkaline zinc electrowinning
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1992 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 70, Issue 3, pages 553–558, June 1992
How to Cite
Hu, M. P. and Piron, D. L. (1992), The effects of arsenic and lead impurities on the current efficiency and deposit composition in alkaline zinc electrowinning. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 70: 553–558. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450700319
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!