The design of experiments when there are errors in all the variables
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1992 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 70, Issue 4, pages 774–779, August 1992
How to Cite
Keeler, S. E. and Reilly, P. M. (1992), The design of experiments when there are errors in all the variables. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 70: 774–779. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450700422
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 1991
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1991
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!