The use of transient methods to probe the kinetics of the fischer-tropsch synthesis on ruthenium part i: Methane transient
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1992 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 1149–1156, December 1992
How to Cite
Mcgenity, P. M., Shang, S. B., Kenney, C. N. and Patterson, B. W. (1992), The use of transient methods to probe the kinetics of the fischer-tropsch synthesis on ruthenium part i: Methane transient. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 70: 1149–1156. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450700615
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!