Fractionation of woodmeal by prehydrolysis and thermal organosolv. Process strategy, recovery of constituents, and solvent fractionation of lignins so produced
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1993 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 116–123, February 1993
How to Cite
Thring, R. W., Chornet, E. and Overend, R. P. (1993), Fractionation of woodmeal by prehydrolysis and thermal organosolv. Process strategy, recovery of constituents, and solvent fractionation of lignins so produced. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 71: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450710116
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 1992
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 1992
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
- Fonds pour la Formation des Chercheurs et d'Aide à la Recherche (Québec)
- National Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!