Kinetic modelling of the hydrolysis of carbonyl sulfide catalyzed by either titania or alumina
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1993 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 392–400, June 1993
How to Cite
Tong, S., Dalla Lana, I. G. and Chuang, K. T. (1993), Kinetic modelling of the hydrolysis of carbonyl sulfide catalyzed by either titania or alumina. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 71: 392–400. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450710308
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 1991
- Canadian Gas Processors' Research Fund
- Petroleum Aid to Education Fund
- Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!