Characteristics of reciprocating screen-plate bubble column with dilute alcohol solutions
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1993 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 464–467, June 1993
How to Cite
Liu, C. H. and Chen, B. H. (1993), Characteristics of reciprocating screen-plate bubble column with dilute alcohol solutions. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 71: 464–467. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450710318
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 1992
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!