Calcination of phosphate in impinging streams. Part I. development, theory and modeling
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1993 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 771–783, October 1993
How to Cite
Ziv, A. and Tamir, A. (1993), Calcination of phosphate in impinging streams. Part I. development, theory and modeling. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 71: 771–783. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450710516
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!