Biodegradation of aromatic compounds in a self-cycling fermenter (SCF)
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1994 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 874–880, October 1994
How to Cite
Sarkis, B. E. and Cooper, D. G. (1994), Biodegradation of aromatic compounds in a self-cycling fermenter (SCF). Can. J. Chem. Eng., 72: 874–880. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450720514
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 1993
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!