On leave: National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden, CO 80401-3393, USA.
Solvent effects on liquefaction: Solubilization profiles of a canadian prototype wood, populus deltoides, in the presence of different solvents
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1994 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1021–1027, December 1994
How to Cite
Heitz, M., Brown, A. and Chornet, E. (1994), Solvent effects on liquefaction: Solubilization profiles of a canadian prototype wood, populus deltoides, in the presence of different solvents. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 72: 1021–1027. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450720612
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1994
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Fonds des Chercheurs et Actions de Recherche (Québec)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!