The design of experiments, training and implementation of nonlinear controllers based on neural networks
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1994 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 1066–1079, December 1994
How to Cite
Dayal, B. S., Taylor, P. A. and Macgregor, J. F. (1994), The design of experiments, training and implementation of nonlinear controllers based on neural networks. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 72: 1066–1079. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450720618
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 1994
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!