The selective non-catalytic reduction of nitric oxide using ammonia at up to 15% oxygen
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1995 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 345–350, June 1995
How to Cite
Caton, J. A., Narney, J. K., Cariappa, H. C. and Laster, W. R. (1995), The selective non-catalytic reduction of nitric oxide using ammonia at up to 15% oxygen. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 73: 345–350. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450730311
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 1994
- Advanced Technology Program of the State of Texas
- Center for Energy and Mineral Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!