Revisiting the maximum conversion of substrate in an enzymatic cstr with micromixing considerations
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1995 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 572–575, August 1995
How to Cite
Malcata, F. X. (1995), Revisiting the maximum conversion of substrate in an enzymatic cstr with micromixing considerations. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 73: 572–575. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450730418
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!