Detection and analysis of transition from annular to intermittent flow in vertical tubes
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1996 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 49–57, February 1996
How to Cite
Das, R. and Pattanayak, S. (1996), Detection and analysis of transition from annular to intermittent flow in vertical tubes. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 74: 49–57. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450740107
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 1995
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!