Characterization studies of calcined, promoted and non-promoted methanol-steam reforming catalysts
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1996 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 288–300, April 1996
How to Cite
Idem, R. O. and Bakhshi, N. N. (1996), Characterization studies of calcined, promoted and non-promoted methanol-steam reforming catalysts. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 74: 288–300. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450740214
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 1995
- Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!