Mechanical behaviour of highly filled lignin/polyethylene composites made by catalytic grafting
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1996 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 2, pages 308–315, April 1996
How to Cite
Casenave, S., Aït-Kadi, A. and Riedl, B. (1996), Mechanical behaviour of highly filled lignin/polyethylene composites made by catalytic grafting. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 74: 308–315. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450740216
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 1995
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1995
- Fonds pour la Formation des Chercheurs et l'Aide à la Recherche
- Centre Québécois pour la Valorisation de la Biomasse” (CQVB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!