Modeling of surface intermediates under forced periodic conditions applied to CO2 methanation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1996 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 660–663, October 1996
How to Cite
Marwood, M., Doepper, R. and Renken, A. (1996), Modeling of surface intermediates under forced periodic conditions applied to CO2 methanation. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 74: 660–663. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450740516
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 1996
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 1995
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!