Diffusion coefficients of propane and butane in peace river bitumen
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1996 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 985–992, December 1996
How to Cite
Das, S. K. and Butler, R. M. (1996), Diffusion coefficients of propane and butane in peace river bitumen. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 74: 985–992. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450740623
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 1995
- CANMET, Amoco Canada Ltd., Imperial Oil (Esso Resources Canada)
- PanCanadian Petroleum Ltd
- Sceptre Resources Ltd
- Shell Canada, Texaco Canada Inc. and Wascana Energy Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!