The mean flow field generated by a pitched blade turbine: Changes in the circulation pattern due to impeller geometry
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
Copyright © 1997 Canadian Society for Chemical Engineering
The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 307–316, April 1997
How to Cite
Mao, D.-M., Feng, L.-F., Wang, K. and Li, Y.-L. (1997), The mean flow field generated by a pitched blade turbine: Changes in the circulation pattern due to impeller geometry. Can. J. Chem. Eng., 75: 307–316. doi: 10.1002/cjce.5450750205
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!